9.22.2009

10 on Tuesday

1. We're getting ready for a yard sale this weekend.  
2. I had no idea we owned so much junk!  
3. I finally caught up on loading my pictures.  *sigh*
4. Meet Boodgie and Goodgie.  They're Michael's fair fish.  He named them himself. :º)

5. Michael finally figured out peddling.  It's been about a month.  I am really behind on my pictures.


6. This BIG boy rode all the big rides at the fair.  ALL of the big rides.  He and Regan were PUT OUT when the upside down ride's height requirement suggested they not ride.


7. My poor Carter Baby is cutting teeth numbers 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 AND 14!!!  He's been over-all pleasant but when he throws a fit it's a BIG one! 
8. A photo from inside a corn field.  I'm surrounded.   

9. Becky Highman made this bracelet for me.  It's an original.  She said it's one of her favorites.  We were across from each other at the fair and she kept calling me over to show off my arm.  She is so stinking cute!  And REALLY talented!  I just love it!

10. Did I mention we're getting ready for a yard sale?  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes My Mom is very talented and cute as well. Her bracelets have helped many people all across this state.