9.07.2008

Six on Sunday

1.  Michael has discovered the magic of an echo.  We went to a church member's house last night and they live in the middle of the woods.  We were outside looking around with Bonnie and Michael started yelling.  Mommy!  Mommy!  Yes Michael?  MOMMY!!!  What Buddy?  Do you hear my Boice talking to me?  Yes Buddy, I do hear your voice.  That's called an echo.  An Echo?  He has since heard his boice return to him in his own front yard.  Very exciting!
2. Carter was BUSTING up.  So... I took a video!
3. Michael was pouncing and bouncing all over Brian.  I have a video of that but there was an error loading it.  It will come at a later date!  
4. For the record, Michael LOVES school!  He doesn't want to leave when he's there, he just can't wait to go back.  I hope this lasts.  
5. We have officially started Hassel Graphics!!! 
6. Our church picnic was today.  At a REST STOP!  That's just how they do down here!  :)  Let's just say the rest stop does not have flushing toilets.  
P.S. there was a family reunion at the other pavilion.  May have been the poster family for a WV family reunion.  Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, the video...hysterical. I wish he would've done that for me when he was visiting, adorable. It definitely put a smile on my face. I'm glad Michael loves school, I hope that lasts too. Love you. Aunt Maureen