11.04.2011

Realization

Today Michael came across a couple realizations.  While I was making lunch he said, "All moms are shorter than dads."  I said, "Well, that's not really true."  He immediately questioned me.  "What do you mean?  Who's mom isn't shorter than their dad."  I said, "My mom is taller than my dad."  He proceeded to eat his lunch. 
After he was finished, he said, "Well, I know what the rule is."  I had NO idea where he was going with this.  So I asked him about this unforeseen rule..."When a mom is taller than a dad, then the mom is a preacher and when the DAD is taller than the mom then the dad is the preacher."  Hee hee hee.  I naturally called my mom to tell her about this rule.  Brian was at a meeting for camp so...he'll find out soon enough.  :º)

3 comments:

Nanny said...

Love, Love, Love!!!

Cassie said...

What an extremely observant young man!!

Helen Hassel said...

He really is observant. He has to process things through but when he's done I am always amazed at his findings.