8.15.2009

McDonald's

So we went to McDonald's the other morning on our way to East Palestine.  I asked Michael if he wanted some pancakes with syrup in them (or McGriddle cakes).  He said, "You mean the ones with my name on them?"  I realized at that point that he was referring to the "M" on the cake.  "Yes Michael.  The one with the "M" for Michael."  He agrees and he has them for breakfast.  
Later that day we went to the Hobby Lobby in Boardman and this boy came running up to us talking to Carter.  Then he went on and on and on and on about the race cars that were coming to McDonald's the next day.  Michael asked if we could bring him to McWalnuts for some race cars.  I said "McWalnut's?"  He said "YEAH!  I want to get cars from McWalnuts!"  Too cute!  
Today he was telling me about Grandma Nan's church and how he got to light the candles.  I asked him if he blew them out.  He said "NO!  I didn't blow them out with my wind.  I used the, um, thing on the stick!"

No comments: