7.05.2009

My girls are here.  Well, they were here.  I miss these kids so much!  Gwenn, Jadyn, Julia and Isaac were here on Monday night.  We had a great time hanging out and pigging out.  The kids made s'mores or Snores (as Julia called them) with Brian.  Gwenn and I put the little kids down and joined them outside.
We let them stay up late and then they camped out on the sofa bed.  It was so cute!  Michael woke Gwenn up at like 7:00 and said, "Do you know what my couch is made of?" Gwenn said tiredly, "No, I'm not sure what the couch is made of."  He said, "It's made of a bed!" Jules is the best jumper!   Then she changed and they had a water fight.  She is REALLY particular about what she wears and she LOVED wearing Michael's clothes.   
And here's how Carter fended in the water fight.  
Sorry it took so long to update.  I should have another one soon with the 4th pictures!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Too much fun! You have had a busy summer!

Helen Hassel said...

You have NO idea! :º)